Telltale signs:
Fights balding with Rogaine
Uses deodorant
Works out
Cleans his car out before I ride it.
I've suspected it for some time now.
Years ago there was utterance about some locker, and after some nudging and back-pedalling by the accomplices
(his parents, those rats), my antenna was up.
I confronted him then, but he swore that it was not true.
So, like every other person that would like to think that their spouse is honest and faithful,
I chose to believe him.
For years we went on like this.
In my mind, as long as he came home at a decent hour and his extra-curricular activities did not interfere with family time, what's the harm?
Besides, he said it was not true.
Never mind that at the certain establishment, the valets and staff knew him by name.
Or that at a recent wedding, he gave a vague response to a couple that said: don't we see you all the time at...?
What do you do when the truth is suddenly brought forth?
Do you continue to look the other way, thinking: the cup is half full?
or do you address the truth and come face to face with deceit?
I addressed.
Pandora's Box Revealed:
The Clubs, Swing Practice, 'Fore'-play, Birdies--Holes--
After the administered lie detector test, he crumbled.
The mistress: A Golf Club Membership
And to think I was planning a threesome involving that 'C' word and him for Christmas.
No comments:
Post a Comment