Thursday, January 03, 2008

San Francisco

Due to inclement weather, we suddenly had a longer lay over in San Francisco.
(Seven Hours)
Luckily my brother Ted and wife Gigi were there to rescue us.
What to do during a stop over?
Have another high school reunion.
This time with five girls.
Two from California, one from Toronto and two from Manila.
We had dinner together and then went to Ted and Gigi's for a few drinks.

Chacha Cordero, Me, Jericho Farrales,Mary Anne Nicolas, Trixie Navarro and Mary Jane Chavez. (It had been 20+ years since I had seen Chacha, Jericho and Mary Jane)





Steve and Gigi (My sis-in-law)

I showed them pictures of the dec 17th get-together with the other high school friends.


Jericho and I had not seen each other for 22 years.

My brother Ted, entertaining.


My kids, entertained.

This is Rex, Jerelina's (Jericho to us) husband.

We traveled through the night. Barely making out of SFO as flights were canceled due to the storm.

The sun rising at the end of our trip.

Snow welcomed us home.

No comments: