Tokyo House, Henrietta NY
Jeremiah's Tavern on Monroe Ave. with the Crimi-Uranza couple. With two lawyers by my side, who needs to worry about brawls and DUIs? (just kidding mom)
Stuckos Bar and Grill, Clifford Ave. The Best Wings I have had in a long time.
I ate there twice in one day--lunch and dinner, both times with the Crimi couple and once with tech support whose family joined us for the day.
Note the girl in cool biker pants. I need to get me one of those...
Their cousins the Andersons joined us for a day.
The girls showed Lolo and Lola how well they swim.
At a rest stop.
Home again, home again jig-a-dig-dig...
2 comments:
I recognized all the places in good ol' Rachacha except for the place on Clifford Ave. Must go there next time we are in town. By my estimation, around June.
Wonderful pictures... Mommy looks very pretty, as usual, but I like myself more with glasses...eyeglasses I mean.. heh, heh... heh...
Post a Comment