Wednesday, September 10, 2008

12 Days of Puppy




The opening act. Pug at the pet store.

French Bulldog. This one looked too much like a pig. No chemistry here.

Pax at the pet store. I think we have a love connection.





Socializing the dog.






Pax meets Tita Suzanne's havanese named Chloe.



Tito Orrie and Tita Robin's Portuguese waterdog named Bruno teaches Pax some manners.

Pax ponders.

We trained Pax to go to the bathroom in this drain.

A tender moment.

It has been

a while since I have seen this man

look so tender.

He likes to nap under the butcher block.

Pax. Note the custom fitted crate in the back.
I secured a laundry basket on its side with wire.
Supposedly a crate should just be big enough for a dog to lie in and switch position.
Dogs supposedly do not like to go to the bathroom where they have to sleep.
Supposedly.

I've been good!

Model dog. Not.

Hangs head to sleep.

While I blog above him.

And he thinks up more ways to test me...

And I read up more on how to win.

1 comment:

Gina said...

Talagang napa OOOHHHH, AHHHH, AWWWWWW kami sa ka-kyutan ni Pax!

He is such a star!