Wednesday, May 23, 2007

A Meme

My response to Butrfly Garden's meme:

I am scared of:
1) Rats
2) Death

People who make me laugh:
1) Steve-- when I am in a good mood
2) my brother Ayo
3) my daughters

I love:

1) My family
2) Shoes
3) Sleep

I dislike:
1) Unpacking
2) Putting the laundry away


I don’t understand:
1) Calculus
2) Serial negativity


On my desk I have:
1) Letters from my kids
2) Reminders to myself hidden under bills I must remember to pay.
3) Chocolate

Before I die:
I would like to see my children be responsible adults and ready to continue the cycle of life.


Three things I can do
1) Triple fold my tongue
2) Hold my breath and skindive 30+ feet in the ocean
3) Act happy even when I am not.

Three things I can’t do
1) Math in my head
2) Speak in front of a large group of people
3) Talk while driving

I think you should listen to
Gut instinct

You should never listen to
Toxic people

Three things I’d like to learn (but won’t)
1) How to fix a car
2) A third language
3) The discipline of working out.

Three shows I watched as a kid
1) Little House on the Prairie
2) Eight is Enough
3) Chips


So that I don't completely kill it, if you do this meme please tell me so that I can link to it.

1 comment:

Butrfly Garden said...

Lovely list...I can't believe you did it after all this time!!

You know, Little House was based not too far from where I live!